KALLIS’ TOEFL Pattern Series presents the ten different types of questions that students can expect to encounter in the Reading Section of the iBT TOEFL exam. An entire chapter is devoted to each type of question, allowing students to discover which question types they find most challenging and then develop individual strategies to increase their reading proficiency.
- The Hacking Strategy shows students how to approach each question type.
- The Quick Look provides problem-solving strategies for each question type.
KALLIS’ TOEFL Pattern Series offers a variety of practice questions and quizzes, including:
- Warm Up and Quick Practice questions that focus on particular question types
- 12 Actual Practices that combine skills developed in earlier chapters
- one Actual Test that consists of a full-length iBT TOEFL reading test and a scoring chart
- Pop Quizzes and the Actual TOEFL Vocabulary section familiarize students with hundreds of the most commonly used words on the iBT TOEFL exam